Right On Time.. As Usual

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If this deployment has taught me anything it's that I have an incredible husband that is truly a gift from above! & I'm starting to think deployment has been teaching him something too, because he has become SOO romantic..

Today I received a package from my husband. I opened the box to find something that would make any Southern girl's heart melt...

a pair of pink pajama pants with white polka dots + a white zip-up hoodie that has a polka dot lined hood that matches the pants, a pearl zipper pull, satin trim, and my monogram.

It was in the cutest pink organza hatbox that also included fragrant pink bath roses, lavender bath confetti, a mini french manicure set, seven assorted lip balms, and a do not disturb door hanger.


Ahh, I love him! & Yes the gifts are great, but honestly I just want him home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs