New Subject

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Let's talk about something new, shall we? Something other than the horrible beast (aka, deployment).

{Warning, this post may be a little random.}


On the 8th I attended my cousin's high school graduation. She attended a small Christian high school, and there were seriously only ten students in the graduating class. It was the best graduation ceremony I've ever attended.. mainly because it was only 30 minutes long. Ha!

I was so proud of her!

On Friday I went to the movie theater with one of my best friends, Alicia. We saw the movie Leap Ye@r, and I loved it! Most of the movie takes place in Ireland, which is absolutely beautiful in case you didn't already know!! & No, I'm not just saying that because I'm Irish. hehe :) I've always dreamed of going to Ireland.. in fact it's one of the top things on my bucket list.. I just have to conquer my fear of flying first.. =\

Yesterday I spent the day shopping with my friend Anna. I normally don't shop at the mall so she had fun making jokes when I had no idea where certain stores were. After a couple hours at the mall we went to the movie theater to see Lovely B0nes. The movie was good.. but.. it was creepy and we both cried during certain parts. I obviously don't want to go into details because that might ruin it for anyone wanting to see it still.


I've still been having trouble sleeping. Lately I'm doing good if I fall asleep before 2 AM. I'm starting the gym this week so I'm hoping & praying it will help. I will also be starting a beginners belly dancing class soon. I know, I know.. the thought of ME doing that seems so silly.. but it seems like it will be interesting, + one of my New Year's resolutions is to try new things. I was able to talk two other mil wives into signing up with me, so I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs