New Guilty Pleasure

Monday, October 5, 2009

First of all, I'm excited to announce that my best friend since 7th grade got engaged on Saturday night and she asked ME to be her matron of honor!! She was a big BIG help to me during my wedding planning--actually she was the only bridesmaid that helped at all--so I can't wait to help her! I've already been doing my homework and printing every maid of honor checklist that I can find. hehe..


Now on to my new guilty pleasure...

My friend Alicia (who is also surviving a long distance relationship right now..) & I decided we should treat ourselves to pedicures this evening because we've both been under sooo much stress the past two months. It was the best decision I've made all month. (Well.. besides the wonderful decision to have my tonsils removed in a few weeks.. but we'll talk about that another day!) It was very relaxing--especially when the pedicurist used hot rocks to massage my legs! Ohh, it felt like heaven!! I think I'm going to start making it a monthly treat for myself.. you know, to celebrate surviving each month of deployment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs