Beautiful Redemption

Friday, October 2, 2009

Coming clean to my husband that I'm struggling with this deployment was the best thing I could have ever done. Since then Jeremy & I have been communicating more and a lot better. I'm not saying everything was fixed over night, but my faith has definitely grown from this. More importantly, I feel like we are growing in faith as a couple--something I've always prayed for.



No one/nothing is perfect.. but I believe God can take a huge mess and make something absolutely beautiful out of it. The hardest part is being vulnerable and admitting that you need His help. (Trust me, I know.)





"And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns." Philippians 1:6 (NIV)



* * *



I love this song. It definitely speaks to my heart right now, so I thought I would share it with all of you!





Music<span class=




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs