A Few of My Favorite Things

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's free and super easy! The best part is you create the stations/control what you listen to. I created a station with only my favorite artists (a mix of Rob Thomas, Paramore, Dave Matthews Band, Jeremy Camp, Plumb, & Nicole Nordeman), and I usually have it playing all day while I'm hanging out around the house.


2. Dionis - the goats milk bath & body care company
I'm addicted to their Vanilla Bean and Peppermint Twist lip balm! I buy mine from the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (am I the only one that goes to Cracker Barrel just to shop?? ha) but the website has great deals. I've never tried the lotions but I can tell ya that they smell yummy.


3. Herbal Serenity Foot Creme My mother-in-law gave me a bottle of this foot creme the last time we were in Ohio, and I LOVE IT. I put it on at night (when I remember) after I take a shower, and then I put socks on... The next morning my feet are super soft! I've tried a million foot cremes and I promise this is the best!!


4. Artemis Woman Heel SmootherI use this BEFORE I use the foot creme. It's great at removing calluses and dry skin on heels.


5. Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
I use it only on my face--before I apply any makeup. I've only been using it 1 month and I've noticed a big difference.. my face is softer and smoother.


6. St. Ives Apricot Scrub I very rarely ever get breakouts since I've been using this! The St. Ives brand smells good, but I found the Equate brand is cheaper and works just the same.


7. Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo + ConditionerMy boudoir photographer told me about this.. she swore by it, and well.. I do too! It smells AMAZING and my hair feels so much healthier since I've been using it.


8. a mesh lingerie bag
You can buy one from Wally World. It protects delicate bras, panties, slips, hosiery and sleep-wear from snags, tangles and tears while machine washing and drying. Seriously, every girl should own one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs