Plumb Concert

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I have been a Plumb fan for 13 years. The first time I heard candycoatedwaterdrops I was with my older brother, on our way home from youth group. I begged my mom to buy me Plumb's CD for days following hearing that song!

So, when I heard Plumb would be performing in our town at the beginning of October I was ecstatic!! I honestly didn't care about the opening acts, I just wanted the opportunity to meet Plumb and FINALLY see her perform.

I bought VIP tickets so I was able to attend the meet and greet before the show! It was way more laid-back than the meet and greet with Kirk Cameron. I was able to just walk up to the artists (after enjoying a free meal from Chick-fil-A, btw!) and get autographs and/or have photos taken with them.

Plumb!! She was awesome! She took the time to connect with everyone she met.
The conversation we had was very encouraging!

Josh Wilson

Mikeschair  

In case you have never heard of Josh Wilson, you need to go check out his music right now!
He was awesome live! He used a loop pedal for a few songs and he totally rocked it!
I love his song "Carry Me." If you [are like me and] struggle with panic attacks/anxiety, you definitely need to listen to that song.

Plumb

It was such a great concert! I was nervous that Jeremy wouldn't enjoy it because he is more of a heavy metal guy, but he actually liked it. It turned out to be a great date night! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs