ONE YEAR OLD!

Friday, February 3, 2012

My precious baby boy is one year old today!!

I took him to an indoor playground today to celebrate and he had a blast! We stayed there for three hours and he played nonstop. The only thing missing was his daddy. :( {Mean 'ole Uncle Sam decided Daddy was needed elsewhere for a few weeks.}





We had Joel's birthday party last Saturday (the 28th) since Jer had to go out of town. The best part of the party was seeing Joel demolish his cupcake! It was too funny!!




This year has flown by way too fast! And honestly, I still can't believe God blessed us with this little miracle! Last night as I was rocking him to sleep I cried while thinking about how far we've come. For years I felt so hopeless and thought we would never be able to have a baby.. and yet, here we are.. blessed beyond measure with a gift sent straight from Heaven above! I will never be able to thank the Lord enough for my sweet boy!


HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, JOEL CAMERON!!
MAMA & DADA LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs