First Haircut

Friday, January 27, 2012

Joel's hair was getting a little out of control. It was super long in the front (just down the middle), and it was starting to flip out by his ears. Daddy said it was time to get a haircut, so off we went to the barbershop..


He wasn't too sure about it at first. Oh but when the clippers turned on he totally freaked, and he was definitely sure he wanted the heck outta there! He was all smiles once we got to the car and he was able to have his first lollipop though. :) (and before I get rude comments--he only had the lollipop for a few seconds!)

I seriously felt terrible for making him freak out like that though! I wished I would've just cut it at home. The lady cut it shorter than I was ready for wanted anyway. Plus he looked way too grown up afterwards, which made me want to cry!! I want him to stay a baby forever! Waaahhh! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs