(Catching Up) A September Day in Seattle

Saturday, October 29, 2011

At the beginning of Sept we spent a day in Seattle to celebrate my birthday. We started our day at Pike Place Market. We went on a week day hoping we could avoid large crowds, but no such luck. It was very crowded--mix that with a baby + a huge stroller, and it was little overwhelming at times. Overall we enjoyed it though. My favorite part was all the beautiful flowers for sell. I wanted to buy all of them!!

We headed to the EMP Museum after walking around the market for a while. I mostly wanted to go the museum just to see the Avatar exhibit (yes, I am a nerd like that), but the rest of the museum turned out to be really cool. It's definitely something you should check out if you are ever in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs