My Latest Obsession

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Last month a few of my friends were raving about their obsession with 0reo's Limited Edition White Fudge cookies so I made a mental note to try some. Well I bought a box last night.. and now.. I completely understand their obsession. I've never been a big fan of 0reo's, but these cookies are AMAZING!! Part of me almost doesn't want to tell you how good they are because I don't want to risk them selling out in my area. And no.. I'm not kidding. Ha! :) Seriously though, you have to try these cookies!!

I must warn you though - once you eat one you will be tempted to eat the whole box. And it's very possible that you might even consider hiding your box so that your husband (or children) can't have any. Well, that's just what I hear anyway..

:)



* I was not paid or asked to blog about these delicious cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs