2011

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Here are a few things I'm looking forward to in 2011:

  • Celebrating three years of marriage!
  • The birth of our first child! 
  • Life as a mommy :)  
  • Working as an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay (If you are interested in ordering Mary Kay products let me know! I can send you a link to my website so you can shop online if ya want!) 
  • Traveling home with our baby boy to visit family in the Spring
  • Being the matron of honor in my best friend's wedding
  • Reaching the one year mark of living here in the Pacific Northwest * because it means we're one year closer to sunshine!!! moving back to the South! 

And I've never made a New Year's resolution before, but I thought I would try to work towards a few things on my bucket list this year...

  • Take online classes to earn my college degree (I only have one year to finish so what am I waiting for??)
  • Volunteer at a women's shelter
  • Share my story 
 + I would also like to cook two new recipes every month!


    What are you looking forward to in 2011? Did you make a resolution? Share it with me! :)


      No comments:

      Post a Comment

       
      site design by designer blogs