Thankful

Thursday, November 25, 2010

This is my first holiday away from my family, so of course I'm feeling a little homesick. BUT.. I'm also thankful..

Thankful that my husband is home this year instead of being deployed to a war zone.

Thankful for the tiny miracle that is growing healthier and stronger in my womb every day.

Thankful for the pre-made turkey dinner we were able to buy today..

Thankful that my husband still loves me even though I didn't want to spend all day in the kitchen cooking! ;)


HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 



P.S. ~ As you celebrate with your family and friends today, please remember all the men and women that are currently deployed so that you can spend this holiday enjoying your freedom. Say a prayer for them and their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs