What I'm Loving Wednesday

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Want to join in on the fun? Link up HERE!  

I'm loving the Fall weather here in Washington! Back home (on the Gulf Coast) it's still in the 80s, and here it's been in the 50s during the day and the 40s at night. Even though I'm having to bundle up like an Eskimo because I'm not use to the cold yet, it has been amazing to actually experience a changing season!

I'm loving that Joel is finally kicking hard enough that J can feel it! It's definitely making him more excited to meet his son!

I'm loving that my mom kept one of my favorite childhood books for me. It always made her cry when she would read it to me.. I bet I will bawl my eyes out when I read it to Joel!
I'm loving that Halloween is almost over! Other than all the candy, I'm not a big fan of it. I especially hate all the scary movies that have been on TV lately. I don't understand why people think scary horror things are cool.

I'm loving fried zucchini! We had some for the first time ever the other day and now it's all I want to eat! We dipped it ranch and it was sooo yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs