Our Baby Boy

Monday, September 20, 2010

We are thrilled to be expecting a boy! We have chosen Joel Cameron to be his name. :) We actually decided on his name 5 minutes after leaving the ultrasound appointment which was a huge surprise for me because I thought we would never agree on a name! Ha. We knew from the get-go that if we had a boy we wanted his initials to be the same as J and J's dad, so JC* it is!

(The name Joel comes from the Hebrew origin. I found two different meanings for the name when I looked it up--"Jehovah is the Lord" and "God is willing." I'm not sure which one is correct but both sound great to me!)


During the ultrasound he was very active.. in fact, every time the ultrasound tech tried to get a picture of his face he would turn his head or put his hands up! I still haven't felt him move yet though. There have been moments where I thought maybe I did but I'm not 100% sure if it was him. On Thursday I will be 20 weeks so hopefully I will start feeling him soon. & Just for the record, it totally blows my mind that I'm almost to the halfway point of this pregnancy! It feels like the weeks are flying by! I'm definitely not complaining though--I can't wait to meet our little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs