Crib Bedding

Monday, September 20, 2010

On Sunday I finished something that I thought I would never get through... the baby registry! I always thought registering for baby stuff would be easy and fun but it was the complete opposite for me. I honestly found it overwhelming. This is my first baby so how should I know which brand (out of the millions they seem to have) of bottles or diaper bags will be the best to register for??

Trying to choose a bedding set for the crib was just as stressful. I didn't want anything that had cartoon characters on it but that's all they seem to make these days. & When I did finally find something I liked it was either sold out or missing something important that would complete the set. Thankfully I somehow stumbled upon the PB Kids website and found something J (my husband) and I both liked!

Now the only problem I have is finding decorations that will match!

Have any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs