Blog Makeover + Birthday Gifts

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My blog received a makeover from Katie @ Fancy Pants Design Studio. I don't know about y'all but I LOVE it! It's exactly what I was wanting! If you are considering a new blog design I would highly recommend FP Designs!  
 


Today I received a birthday package from my mom and my aunt. Even though I had been expecting it, I cried while opening it! I guess it just made me homesick. =\ Anyway, I told my mom weeks before my birthday that I really wanted a box full of Southern candies.. and boy did she come through! I opened the box to find cinnamon glazed pecans, praline coated pecans, honey roasted pecans, pecan clusters, fudge, divinity, and pralines! Oh my goodness y'all, it was the PERFECT birthday gift EVER for this prego!

[It also included bamboo coasters and a cute shell tray thing
that I plan to sit out on our coffee table!]

They also sent me a CD from one of my favorite bands,

and a pregnancy book.

I also received a birthday gift from my mother-in-law today! She sent me the cutest "What's In Your Heart" bracelet! I tried taking a photo of it but it's not coming out clear. Here is a photo of a pendant that is similar to my bracelet so you can get an idea of what it looks like:
My heart is filled with a charm that says "Navy Wife," a charm that says "Happy Birthday," a sapphire birthstone heart, + a "J" and  a "K" charm. I love it!! & I can't wait to add a charm to represent the baby! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs