Miss Piggy

Sunday, August 8, 2010

During the first few weeks of this pregnancy I could barely eat and didn't have much of an appetite. When I did manage to eat it was most likely because I forced myself to. Eating something as simple as a piece of toast was difficult and torture for me. Well honey, let me tell you.. things have changed! I now feel hungry ALL THE TIME. I eat and then 10 or 20 minutes later I feel hungry like I'm starving. I try the six small meals a day thing but sometimes it doesn't really help.. my stomach still feels empty like I haven't had anything to eat all day. 

Anyone have any tips or tricks to help me tame this crazy hunger??



P.S. ~ Thank you for all the kind and thoughtful words on my last post. I wanted to respond to each one and say thank you but I haven't figured out how to reply by email yet. (Can someone help me with that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs