Greetings From WA!

Thursday, July 1, 2010


We arrived in Washington last Friday. So far it's not too bad... The housing is old though, which is a bummer since we had a brand new house in MS. Oh, and we don't have a backyard for Max like they told us we would. Our lease is up in 6 months so hopefully we will learn the area and be able to find a house out in town by then.

Our household goods arrived yesterday. I was worried the movers would break our stuff and well.. they didn't let me down. We still have tons of boxes to unpack but so far we know that they broke our [brand new] coffee table, a side table I had in our living room, and an Easter decoration that my mom bought me. I'm crossing my fingers and praying they didn't break anything else!


Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great day! Once we get everything unpacked I will have to take some time out to catch up on everyone's blogs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs