What's Been Going On

Monday, March 22, 2010

    {This post is very random.. Please forgive me ahead of time!}
  • At the beginning of the month we (the FRG / homecoming committee) painted "welcome home" signs that will be posted on the base. I've been hoping the FRG would put pictures from the event on their website so I could share a few with y'all, but.. no such luck. All the signs turned out super cute though!
  • The reality that J will be coming home very very soon is finally starting to hit me. I think for a while I was afraid to get too excited because I didn't want to get my hopes up if he was extended again..
  • All the plans for the big move have been going smoothly so far. Two weeks ago I received a phone call from the housing office in ________, and I'm happy to announce that we will NOT be living in our vehicles when we arrive! *big big big sigh of relief* ha  They said we should be able to sign a lease and move in the day we arrive.
  • I'm still not ready to discuss where we will be moving to. Besides safety reasons, I'm just worried plans will change at the last minute.. 
  • Last week my friend Jessica was in town, and on Monday we went shopping.


    I had a really good time! It was nice to get out of the house and be around someone my age/other than family. On Tuesday we went to see the new Robert Pattinson movie..
  • I loved it! The ending was not at all what I was expecting. If you haven't seen this movie, go see it!
  • On Saturday I went to see the new Gerard Butler movie..
  • My friend Anna went with me and we both really enjoyed it! I give this movie two thumbs up. HA! :)  
  • I finally found a dress to wear to my dad's wedding! & I got it on sale! *angels singing hallelujah* I also found a homecoming outfit! It unfortunately was not on sale..  =(  Oh, and you will be able to see pictures of the dress I got for the wedding after Saturday! ;) 
  • Do you ever volunteer yourself for something and then later wish you never opened your big mouth?? Yeah. I did that. It helps a great cause though, so in the end I know I will be glad I did it. 
  • With these big events + summer coming up I've been very tempted to go to a tanning salon (like I use to do when I was younger).. but then I read this and I was reminded that I'm beautiful even if I'm tan or not. & Seriously, I would rather be pasty white than risk getting skin cancer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs