Two Years Ago Today..

Monday, January 11, 2010

I vowed to take J as the love of my life. I vowed to be patient with him and the circumstances in our lives. I vowed to be kind to him. I promised to be proud of him. I promised that in love I would strive for perfection while knowing I would never fully reach it. I promised not be quick to anger, but to think before I act and speak. I vowed to keep no records of wrongs, but to always keep the happy memories alive. I promised my faithfulness to him.. and acknowledged that through God, our love will never fail.


"Chaps" (our chaplain) told us that our lives would never be the same after that day.. & he was right. We've changed and grown together as a couple. We've had many highs and just as many lows, but one thing has remained the same.. we're in love. &If anything I'd say our love is stronger and we love each other more than the day we married.


Happy Anniversary, My Husband!!
Thank you for choosing me to be your wife!
I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs