Bittersweet News

Friday, January 29, 2010

J called this morning and was excited to tell me that he received orders! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off our shoulders now that we finally know where his next duty station will be and when he is suppose to report for duty. Everyone has told us that we will love it there, and from all the pictures I've seen I think we will. This move will be very bittersweet for me though... I'm excited about it (mostly because J & I will finally be able to live like a normal married couple, and he hopefully won't have to deploy for three years), but at the same time I'm sad that I have to leave my family & friends. I've never been away from home for my than two weeks so I'm expecting myself to be homesick.. I just hope I can handle it. I also hope J will love his new unit and we will be able to make a few great new friends.. I think that will make things easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs