Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Yesterday there was a helicopter crash.. today there was a roadside bombing..


I've learned not to watch or read the news because it just causes me to fear and stress until I make myself sick. I always know when something bad has happened over there because a family member or someone I normally don't speak to will contact me and the first thing that comes out of their mouth is "have you heard from J recently?" I hate when they do that. I know they mean well, but do they honestly think I can't figure out that something horrible obviously happened and it's posted all over the TV & that's why they are calling?? They try to play it off.. try to talk about a few random things.. usually the weather or how great the Saints are doing (they are 6-0 right now which makes my family VERY happy).. and then the call is over. Sometimes I hang up the phone and think oh, I'm doing fine.. surviving the best I know how.. thanks for asking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs