Baby #2 Update

Thursday, April 10, 2014

I had my second ultrasound with the high risk doctor today. Baby #2 looks very healthy (he weighs 1 pound already) and still has no signs of TSC that the doctor can see. The doctor did tell me, though, that we have to realize they can't tell for sure until after the baby is born. Sometimes the ultrasounds can miss something or it won't develop until later on. I have moments where I worry about it but for the most part I'm choosing joy. I'm thankful for this second miracle God has blessed us with! We are going to keep praying that he will continue to grow and stay healthy.

Oh! The ultrasound tech surprised me and gave me a clear look at our sweet boy's face. We think he looks like his big brother.  :-)


arm and hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs