Thank You

Monday, January 16, 2012

I realize most of my posts lately have been about Joel's health.. and I'm sure people would rather read about something else.. but you know what, I can't/won't apologize for it. It's what we're going through. And it's usually the only thing on my mind when I have a moment to myself. There have been numerous times when I've tried to sit down and blog about something else.. but my mind wanders and I end up writing about this whole TS situation.

This whole thing has been alot to process. I can't really describe how overwhelmed it makes me feel.

Anyway, I just want to say thank you. Thank you to those of you that have been praying for us. Thank you to those of you that have contacted me to see how things have been going. Your prayers and support mean so much more than you know. Honestly.

{Joel's camera face}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs