Getting To Know.. ME!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm linking up with Keely from MannLand5 
for Getting To Know You Sunday! 


1. What inspires you? Books, music, art, and a select few people in my life.

2. What was the last thing you bought yourself? A new pair of jeans (non-maternity! Woo!!)

3. Would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home? At home because the theater is overpriced and disgusting. 

4. Household chore you don't mind doing? Vacuuming

5. Coffee or tea? Iced cold sweet tea, please!

6. What could you eat every day and not get sick of?? Ice cream!

7. What's the last book you read? Ann Voskam's One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

8. Do you think you look you "look" your age? I don't know. I'm 24 - do YOU think I look it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs