Speechless *Updated!*

Friday, December 24, 2010

Someone broke into my friend's house tonight and stole all the Christmas presents she had for her kids, along with their X Box and TV...

I don't even know what to say right now because I am so upset for her. I know Christmas isn't about the gifts under the tree, but her boys are only two and seven.. how do you explain to them on Christmas morning why there are no presents for them from Santa?


*UPDATE*

As soon as people in my friend's community heard about the robbery they immediately stepped in to help! She had people (even her local police dept) showing up at her house with gifts for the boys until 2 AM!! Her living room was overflowing with Christmas gifts!

I don't think I really need to say it but I will anyway--GOD IS SO GOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs