He Never Fails

Thursday, December 16, 2010

There have been times lately when no words need to be spoken, I just look at my husband and know that he is feeling as overwhelmed as I am. It's the worst feeling in the world to know your husband is feeling like the weight of the world is resting on his shoulders and there is nothing you can do.

One thing I've learned is to keep praying even when it seems like no one is listening, though. So that's what I've been doing. And as usual, God proves He IS listening. Sometimes it's in the form of a door opening to a new opportunity (something I can't wait to share with y'all!) and other times it's extra money that randomly comes our way when we need it the most. When those things happen I am reminded that God knew what we needed all along. He actually tells us in the Bible not to worry because He already knows our needs and He will ALWAYS supply them for us.

So whatever you're going through, remember that God is listening to your prayers. You can go ahead and take that deep sigh of relief because He is already three steps ahead taking care of everything you might be worrying about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs