Simply Bags

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Simply Bags recently asked me to review one of their personalized tote bags. I chose the chocolate and turquoise patent trimmed laptop bag with my initials monogrammed on the front. It's super cute!!

The laptop bag has a side to side zipper closure that makes it easy to insert or remove my computer. It also has an inside pocket with a zipper closure, two slots for pens, and three slots for business cards. The handles are the perfect size for underarm carry. This laptop bag will definitely come in handy when I have to travel back home!

If you are looking for a great gift to give someone this holiday season you should check out all the stylish personalized tote bags that Simply Bags has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs