His & Her Diaper Bags

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Well apparently J has been trying to plan a surprise baby shower for me here since he knew I've been super bummed that I can't have one back home with my family & friends. Things weren't working out the way he was hoping though so tonight he brought in a big box that was filled with baby gifts that my mom and aunt sent. Y'all.. I bawled my eyes out! Thank goodness I wasn't opening it in front of a group of people because I was totally doing the ugly cry. haha It was so sweet of them to try to put something together for me.. definitely made me realize how blessed I am!

As usual my mom and aunt sent us a bunch of great gifts! One of the things that we really liked is they got us both a diaper bag -- so if J goes somewhere alone with Joel he won't have to carry a girly bag.

My bag!
 
J's Eddie B@uer Broadmoor Diaper Bag
Inside his bag were a few items that my uncle helped pick out. They had us cracking up! Can you guess what they are for?
Daddy Survival Kit! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs