TTC Update

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

This morning I received a phone call from my new fertility doctor. (Dr. G, the doc I had last month, moved to England a few weeks ago.) He went over Dr. G's notes and asked me a few questions to get caught up on what's going on. He said all my lab tests came back good, but he seems to think I did not ovulate. :( After much discussion he said he could up my dose of the Clomid to 100mg.. but since we're PCSing in a few weeks we decided it would be best for me to skip this cycle and continue in July. The reason? Because I don't want to be traveling for a week while sick from any possible side effects. He said it would be fine and he completely understood because let's face it, no one likes to travel while they are sick. So, once we arrive in WA I will schedule an appointment with the women's health clinic and we will go from there.


"Faith is being sure of what we hope for
and certain of what we do not see."
 -Hebrews 11:1


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs