Random Things About Me (Part 2)

Friday, June 4, 2010

{Click here to read 1-40}


41. I've always wanted to travel to Ireland, Israel, and Italy.


42. I'm afraid to fly on an airplane.


43. If I had been born a boy my mom would have named me after Patrick Swayze's character in "North and South," and my name would have been Orry. (Thank goodness I was a girl! haha)


44. J & I have already decided on our future babies names. I refuse to share what they are though because I'm worried someone might steal the names! haha


45. I scored a 100 on my written exam to get my driver's license, but I failed the driving test. I passed the second time I took it because the instructor only made me drive behind the building, down a dead-end road. I'm sure it didn't hurt that my mom knew her..


46. The only tests I ever cheated on in school were math. I was am horrible at math.


47. I love to go fishing but I hate to eat fish.


48. I believe a day at the beach is the best cure for stress!


49. I am NOT a morning person. J quickly learned this, and now he let's me sleep-in as late as I want. ha


50. I very rarely eat breakfast even if I'm up early.


51. I have a mild case of OCD.. I like for things to be clean and in their proper place.


52. I'm also a little OCD about my hands being clean. I use to wash my hands so much they would crack and bleed.


53. The first concert I ever went to was with my parents to see Reba. I think I was 8 or 9 years old.


54. The first concert I went to without my parents was to see Matchbox Twenty (when I was 14 years old) with my friend Alicia.


55. I was a bit of a tomboy when I was younger. I loved going to monster truck shows, hockey games, and wrestling matches! & I would climb trees in a dress!


56. My childhood nickname was Baby Girl.


57. I never went to any school homecomings or prom.


58. I don't like to dance around strangers.


59. I miss the old Nicke!oden cartoons/shows! (Secret world of Alex Mack, Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, Rugrats, and Salute Your Shorts were awesome!)


60. I can remember the days before CD players, DVD players, and cell phones... & it makes me feel old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs