Hope For The Hopeless!

Thursday, June 10, 2010


"With man this is impossible, but not with God;
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD." ~Mark 10:27


I'M PREGNANT!! :) I could hardly believe my eyes when I took the test this morning! I stood there in shock at first.. rubbed my eyes to make sure I was seeing it right.. then cried and laughed at the same time! J is out of town visiting his mom (because she has been in the hospital) so I immediately took a picture and emailed it to him. I then called him and told him to check his email ASAP. His first reaction was "are you serious???!" I wish I could have seen his face. :)

I know most women don't tell everyone right away but I just had to tell y'all! Y'all have prayed for me through this journey and I'm so thankful! Would you please continue to keep me in your prayers though? Pray that I will have a healthy and joyful pregnancy. I'm so excited and scared right now. I'm sure everyone feels this way during their first pregnancy though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs