Thursday, May 20, 2010

Last Monday I started taking the Clomid. I only had to take it for five days, and I (thankfully) didn't have many side effects. I mostly just had mild cramps, mood swings, and headaches. I have to use an ovulation kit every day now to see if I've had a LH surge. So far nothing.. but I'm still hanging on to hope!

This past weekend my mom moved out of our house. (She lived with me while J was away and a little bit before he deployed due to health concerns.) I thought I would be alright with it but I cried like a baby on the ride home. I want to blame it on the fact that my hormones were nuts from the Clomid but deep down I know that's not why. It's just another lesson from God that I need to completely trust Him..


Oh! and I got a hair cut last week. J loves it but I'm still not sure if I like it or not. What do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs