Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm bummed.. The dress I was going to buy for my dad's wedding is no longer available in my size!! Ugh, don't you hate when that happens?? I'm kicking myself for procrastinating & not buying it sooner! I'm crossing my fingers and hoping I will be able to find something out in town/at the mall.

Well, it took us a month but we FINALLY got in touch with the housing office in ______! *big sigh of relief* I have been so so SO stressed about finding a place to live. Since we are moving in the summer I have been worried housing wouldn't have any openings because it seems like everyone & their momma usually PCS during the summer months. Housing has reassured me that they will not allow us to live on the streets or in our cars so that makes me feel better I guess. Ha.

Max had his first heartworm treatment last week. He did great and still doesn't act like he is sick. I'm suppose to keep him calm and quiet while he is going through the treaments (or he will get sick).. which means he shouldn't bark or run around.. for 3 months.. Let me tell you, it hasn't been easy! Max is a very hyper active pup, and one of his favorite things to do is play fetch/chase a ball around. Yesterday he found one of his favorite balls (that I thought I had hidden) and he was being too active so I had to take it away.. I felt horrible!! I gave him a bunch of his favorite treats though and I think that made up for it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs