Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I've only seen snow maybe four or five times my whole life (it was never more than 2", and usually only lasted an hour).. so the fact that it's sleeting right now and it's suppose to snow (2"-5") tomorrow morning, makes me very excited!! 

When I realized it was sleeting I went outside to bring Max in and I found him covered in ice and looking confused. He couldn't figure out what was falling on him. I felt bad but it was kinda funny. I can't wait to see how he acts when we move to XX, because it snows a lot there! 


Speaking of Max... Last Saturday I brought him to the vet to get shots and a checkup because he has been coughing lately. I found out he has heartworms. :( The vet seems to think we caught it early though, which is a good thing. He has to take an antibiotic for 14 days before he can start treatments to kill the heartworms. He will have four treatments.. and his first treatment is next week. I don't know much about it but I'm hoping it won't hurt him. All the vet really told me was that I have to keep him from running around until all the treatments are done. I've never been a huge animal lover but I feel like he is my child so it upsets me knowing that he is sick! I hope the vet can make him feel better soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs