Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I can finally see the end of this beast (*aka* deployment) in sight!! Next month I will be busy with sign paintings and other welcome home projects for our 'bees. I'm so excited! It's starting to sink in & become real that my husband will be home very soon. Anxious/excited feelings are replacing the worried "will things be the same..??" feelings. Each day I wake up and smile as I remind myself we are one day closer. One day closer to the day I get to wrap my arms around J! Ahhh I can't wait! {but of course I will because I'm a military spouse, and that's what we do--we wait.} 


I'm still on the hunt for a homecoming outfit. I feel like I've searched everywhere.. but I haven't found anything I like. I refuse to wear jeans and a t'shirt but at this rate I think I might have to. I could really use some help from Stacy London... Would you mind giving her my contact info? Ha. I also need to find an outfit for my dad's wedding that is next month. This is what I've found so far that I really really really like: 


What do you think?? Yay or nay? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs