6 Months Down

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The past 6 months have been emotionally draining and overwhelming. There have been many days where I've had to force myself out of bed and sometimes even out of the house. (No I haven't been depressed.. It just seems easier to be alone instead of having to force a fake smile.) Somewhere in the middle of this crazy journey I have found strength I never knew I had though. I have also learned who my true friends are, and which family members I can rely on. (Sadly there are not many in either category..)

I'm starting to get anxious about J's homecoming. We haven't received any official dates but there has been one rumor going around.. and I'm hoping the rumor is true because it's sooner than I thought it would be. I've already started my hunt for the perfect homecoming outfit. I think I want to wear a dress but I'm not 100% sure. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs