Save The Drama For Your Mama!

Monday, January 25, 2010

If only I had listened to that voice in my head... You know, that voice that screams "RUN! RUN FAST!" when you first hang out with someone and they spend half the day talking crap about someone else.. Yeah, that voice. Unfortunately I completely ignored it and it came back to bite me in the butt.

I don't know for sure that anything has been said about me but hello, I wasn't born yesterday.. and my mama always taught me that if a "friend" talks to you about someone behind their back, then there is a 99.9% chance they will do the same to you when you're not around.

. . .

The worst part is when you stop talking to them (basically letting them know you are no longer friends) but you still have to face them at FRG meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs