Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hope everyone had a good Christmas! Ours didn't start out too great.. J was able to call me around 12 AM Christmas morning and I made the mistake of asking about the extension. He didn't want to tell me because he knew it would ruin my Christmas, but he received the official word the day before. So, I can now tell you that he is definitely being extended two more months. We are trying our best to stay positive in the midst of this disappointment, but it's not easy.


After opening all my Christmas presents I couldn't help but laugh a little.. I received a bunch of spa type things to help me relax, and even a gift certificate for a massage. Someone obviously knew I would be needing those things to help me deal with this disappointing news. Some may say it was just a coincidence, but in my heart I know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs