Four Months Down!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

We only have two more months of this horrible deployment to survive!! * Wooo hoooo! * I'm excited and very relieved to finally see the end of this beast in sight. I have to admit though... I'm getting a little nervous about his homecoming. I want things to fall back into place and be exactly how they were before he deployed, but I know it's not always that simple.

. . .

I'm really looking forward to a few big changes that will happen after deployment... One of those changes will be moving to a new duty station! The list of openings should be out soon, so hopefully not too long after that we will know where we will be going! I'm excited about moving somewhere new, but I know I will be hardcore homesick for a while. (I've never been away from my hometown for me than two weeks.) I'm trying to look at it as a blessing though, because he won't have to deploy for three years!! ..and that sounds wonderful to me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs