Random

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

  • I have nothing interesting going on. No, seriously.. my life is VERY boring right now. This is usually how my day goes: wake up to J calling, talk to him for 15 minutes, force myself to get out of bed, feed Max (the dog), eat breakfast lunch, clean the kitchen, do a load of laundry, make a list of things that I need to get or do out in town, pick up around the house, go to town, come home and have dinner, shower, watch TV until I'm either falling asleep on the couch or Jeremy calls, and then bed. {If I were on a reality TV show it would get terrible ratings because I'm that boring.}
  • Yeah, I know.. I need a hobby!! My only problem is that I have no idea what to try. A lot of military wives become runners while their husbands are deployed.. which is awesome but I never liked running so that is out of the question for me. I would probably die trying anyway. I was thinking of finding a pottery or cake decorating class. Anything artsy-fartsy sounds fun to me.
  • My husband has become a vegetarian... and frankly, it intimidates me!! He keeps asking if I've tried it yet. I haven't. I keep finding excuses to put it off. (My excuse this week is that I've been searching for a good + easy vegetarian cookbook but I'm not having any luck.) He keeps talking about going to the gym and how much weight he has lost... while I'm sitting at home eating tons of fast food and gaining weight!! It's making me super self conscience about my body. =\
  • I have a friend that has been trying to convince me to go to the gym with her but I have two issues with that.. #1, I don't like going to coed gyms.. and #2, I don't want to pay an arm and a leg to workout. I could always take advantage of the gym on base because it's free but it's coed and that just makes me super uncomfortable. I have no idea why, it just does! I was thinking of buying a workout DVD so I can do it in the privacy of my own home.. but I'm worried I will buy the DVD and it will collect dust.
  • I need to learn how to stop making excuses and start doing things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs