New Moon

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I think I may have fractured a bone in my right foot on Thursday night. =\

{It's embarrassing how it happened!}

I tripped over my laptop power cord. (Have I ever mentioned I'm way too clumsy?) I fell face first on the floor and somehow managed to mess my foot up. My neighbors probably thought I was being murdered because I was crying & screaming so loud! It was verrrry painful...

but...

Being the obsessed devoted Twilight fan that I am, I went to the midnight showing of New Moon instead of going to the ER to make sure I didn't actually break anything! Just for the record though, I bought my tickets in advance and it was nonrefundable so I had to go--even if I was in tons of pain. ;)

I still can't believe I waited 3.5 hours in a theater just to see a movie.. but I did with a swollen and throbbing foot.. and it was soooo worth it!!


And.. okay.. I admit I felt like a dirty old woman for drooling over Jacob! But honestly, can ya blame me???


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs